Wednesday 12 September 2018

Terceiro Legal Consulting signs up to National Pro Bono Target


I decided to sign up my firm to the National Pro Bono Target.

I should have done this years ago given the amount of pro bono work I do, which has probably averaged around 100 hours a year for many years now. 


I have to say that pro bono matters are always very rewarding and often much more interesting that my regular work!

For example, I assisted in a military compensation matter that went all the way to the High Court, as well as acting for a whistleblower in a major corporate corruption matter which is still going through the courts!

Certainly beats reviewing incredibly dense thirty page IT contracts on the lookout for potentially unfair contract terms (no offence intended to either past, present or future clients)!



No comments: