* “Why Not Litigate?” – The Royal Commission, ASIC and the Future of the Enforcement Pyramid – Michael Legg and Stephen Speirs
* The Lawfulness of the Dismissal/Termination of an Employee Who Has Expressed “Unwelcome” Religious Views – Anthony Gray
* Online Auctions and Consumer Protection in the United Kingdom and Australia: The Value of Transparency – Jodi Gardner and Kanchana Kariyawasam
* The Legal Implications of E-commerce for the Australian Franchise Sector – Zhanna Kremez, Kanchana Kariyawasam and Lorelle Frazer
* Penalising the Inclusion of Unfair Terms in Standard Form Small Business Contracts – A Critical Analysis – Mark Lewis
* Small Business and Unfair Dismissal: A Review of the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman’s Proposed Reforms – Victoria Lambropoulos
* The Legitimacy and Responsiveness of Industry Rule-making, by Karen Lee – Reviewed by Rob Nicholls
Plenty of fascinating reading on a wide variety of legal issues. Hope you enjoy reading this edition as much as I enjoyed putting it together.