ABLR Vol 47, Part 5 is out.
Four excellent articles and one timely Section Note:
* Finding the Balance between Profit and Purpose: Should Australia Create a Legal Structure for Social Enterprise? by Alice Klettner
* Sponsor Pressure to Discipline Employees Who Have Expressed Unwelcome Views and Reform of the Business Torts in Australia by Anthony Gray
* Proof of Collusion: The Evidentiary Options When There Is No “Smoking Gun” by Genevieve Rahman and Tina Sun
* “Fair in All the Circumstances”: AFCA’s Discretion to Resolve Disputes by Nick Beaumont SC
* Australia’s Franchising Code of Conduct Review – a Continuation Down the Path of Jamming a Square Peg into a Round Hole? by Jenny Buchan.
I hope you enjoy the articles.